close

Latest News

Sunday, April 26, 2015

What is the font is used in this image


What is the font is used in this image
What is the font is used in this image




hello my visitor 
in this article i will show you how to get the name of the font used in any image.

so like i have said before , if for example you see an image and you like to know what the font are used in this very simple by few steps and you will get the name.
for this i will give you two websites:

the first WhatFontis  :

the first website is very simple just bu uploading the image and then write the letter in your image and then you will get the font or the font look like him, because is not always work , there is some fonts are changed by adding stroke or shadow or any thing.

the second My Fonts
 
like the first by uploading the image 

 
don't forget to like my page FaceBook



and to subscribe to my Youtube channel


and to flow me on twitter


Total Pageviews